www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Suspend ASF Java development for one week
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 06:43:41 GMT
We could change that to "let all people involved in Java development
help out  the Harmony project for one week".

Personally, I do not believe in striking actions. One of our biggest
USPs is our pragmatism. We should not compromise it.

Folks, Geir, as VP JCP, and the board do have a game plan. We can all
rant and rave, but best thing IMHO would be to run "business as usual"
and wait for that plan to run its course.

	Best regards
		Henning