www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New ASF/JCP Policies
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 19:25:03 GMT
I was interested so started digging. I couldn't find anything
explictly labelled 'charter' so I guess the discussion is of section 3
of the Certificate of Incorporation [1] or article 8 of the Bylaws[2].
David

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/certificate.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/bylaws.html