www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [DISCUSS} Alternate Proposed Changes to JCP Participation - Round 2
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 15:34:47 GMT
Sam had challenged us to put our thinking into a form that people
could shoot at.  I've thought about this for a bit and have an
alternate set of changes for participation at the JCP.  I have marked
up a copy fo the JCP page and submit this for your consideration.
Although I may have left some holes I believe that this change in
policy strikes a balance of communicating our position going forward
without jeopardizing commitments already made in the past.

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/jcp/