www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: servlet 3.0 (JSR-315)
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:13:08 GMT

On Jul 6, 2007, at 4:43 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> How could I not be?  I've been involved w/ most of them.

I guess it's because you keep asking the same question
and despite people providing reasons and rationales
(which you may not agree with, which is fine of course),
you still don't seem to understand the PoV.

You buy a new car. You notice that when you drive
on the highway, you hear wind-noise from the windows.
But you accept that. Then after a while, you notice
that the steering wheel shakes a lot when you get
up to highway speed. The car dealer gives you no
satisfaction about "fixing" the steering wheel
problem. Even though the wind-noise issue and the
steering wheel issue aren't "connected", they can
certainly been seen as representative of the fit and
finish of the car, and, assuming you still feel taken
advantage of (or ignored by) the dealer about the
steering wheel issue, you will start also no longer
accepting the wind-noise problem ("And by the way,
the car is LOUD when I reach 60mph...").