www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject JSR-316 Vote
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:03:29 GMT
The last day to vote for JSR 316 - Java EE 6 - is tomorrow.

I know there was a thread earlier on this.  I'll go re-read at some
point, but not now.  This list is exhausting.

I'd like to vote "no" simply on the grounds that from our point of
view, this spec lead - Sun - is in violation of the JSPA, and
therefore we don't think they should be allowed to start another JSR
until the matter is cleared up.  No reason to screw around with
uncertain and fluid rationales for things like NDAs, mail lists,
whatever....

geir