www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@buni.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} Alternate Proposed Changes to JCP Participation - Round
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 19:57:35 GMT
Jeff Genender wrote:

> Ummm...no...I clearly am not very good at getting my point across.  I
> said "leave" if they don't work with policies that are acceptable to us.
>  Don't collaborate, don't lend the good name, and don't
> legitimatize...just leave the JCP.

I don't disagree with that, but we have to find a consensus in here
somewhere so I think both for the recent proposals are good starting
points (minus shoring up some of the "may not sign NDA" type language in
the recent one nor do I think it is all that regrettable to vote against
bad things)

-andy

--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite