www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@buni.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} Alternate Proposed Changes to JCP Participation - Round
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:48:44 GMT
Sun knew Apache was an open source organization.  Why should the expect
it to vote for things that aren't conducive to open source when it uses
Apache to legitimize the JCP?  That logic baffles me...Taking the high
road is bending over?  Who are we?  Congress?

--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
http://buni.org