www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@buni.org>
Subject Re: JSR 316: Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Specification
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 03:24:23 GMT
I did my best to summarize the crux of the matter though I could not
pretend to not have an opinion (for it is one I've long held).  I also
wrote those I quoted including Mr. Sundstrom to verify they did not feel
their quotes had been misused.  Sam didn't reply which means he
absolutely sees himself as analogous to Ronald Reagan.  I'll happily
summarize informed counterpoints as they occur.

I applaud Sam for gathering the thoughts of others to advise the board
as well as pinging those who weren't paying attention.