www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: TSFKAJ
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:25:28 GMT
--- "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver@buni.org> wrote:
> What is the scope of what is normally covered by
> Sun's NDAs?

Is Sun the only company which uses NDAs? I don't think
so. Just to be fair ;-). It is perfectly feasible for
companies to worry about IP. It just matters when they
do it and in what context. I don't know about you, but
I'm not rich or live with my parents or off their
money, so I have to have an employer, and without
them...my family doesn't eat or have a roof over their
head. I think when conversations start taking these
type directions people tend to tune out as opinions
versus the real world often differ.

Wade