www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: servlet 3.0 (JSR-315)
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:10:20 GMT
Geir,

Was there a post when this vote got started at the JCP?  I don't see
one in my mail archive but my ISP hasn't been the most reliable as of
late.  Or, better stated,  how could I better track these issues?

It seems that there was a lot of discussion yesterday on this topic
at the last minute which I think put you in a bad spot.

I know business as usual has been a little out of sorts since the
Open Letter went out.

Thanks