www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} Alternate Proposed Changes to JCP Participation - Round 2
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 15:44:58 GMT
Matt,

What should Apache do in this case? Oppose the JSR? Vote No? or just
not participate in the JSR?

"In addition to JSR specifications, the TCK used to validate the JSR
must also be available under a license that does not incur downstream
implications to users of the implementation or the code used to
implement it. Also, the license used to obtain the TCK cannot include
terms that would restrict open communication and use of the TCK to
validate an implmentation."

thanks,
dims