www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: No NDAs? Or open TCKs?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 19:28:34 GMT
On Jul 2, 2007, at 8:53 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> What I'd like to do is simply try to revert to a lighter
> restriction - people assert that they understand that the materials
> are only for use here, and we can talk about them on regular dev
> lists.

+1

Basically, I would like to make the geronimo-tck mailing list public
(or better merge it into dev@geronimo).  On this list we mainly
discuss current test results (exact pass/fail numbers), bugs in
tests, and the implementation of test harness interfaces.  In my
opinion all of this should be public and can be without making the
TCK zips available to the general public.

-dain