www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [Draft] New ASF/JCP Policies
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:28:11 GMT
On 6/29/07, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> I proposed some concrete wording 6 weeks ago (as of next Monday).  It
> got three plus ones, but recently this thread has meandered off into
> other directions.

+1 to your suggested policy changes.

I'd also be okay if we make it retroactive and withdraw from any EG
that doesn't adhere to the new terms - though I understand that may
cause us considerable pain and may temporarily force some projects not
to be able to release because they won't have TCK access any more.
Yet, it's a good way to force the matter to a resolution by bringing
our participation within the JCP to a screeching halt.  -- justin