www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: EJB 3.1 and JavaEE6
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 14:08:46 GMT
I would also like to participate. My interest is mostly in the area
of persistence API's and I've never been involved with the JCP
before. Still I hope I'll be able to make meaningful contributions.

BTW, the only related JSR that I found (#313) is marked as
"withdrawn". So what's the status of it anyways?

Andrus