www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: JSR 311
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:30:12 GMT

Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>> The issue isn't protesting the concept of an API to deal w/ REST, but
>> rather naming it "REST".
>
> Well, that's nice - but that's not at all what I intended with my
> message.  =)
>
> I'd like to be on the EG for JSR 311 to help ensure that they don't
> get it all wrong.  -- justin

That's fine.  There's a group that's interested, so once we settle the
name issue with Sun, we'll do the usual and figure out how many humans
Sun will allow on the EG (it differs spec lead to spec lead), and if
less than we have interested, choose the initial primary rep(s) and then
have an internal mail list for the team.

geir