www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSR-310 - Date/Time API
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:10:04 GMT
I'm definitely planning to join the mailing list and get involved [as
Stephen's promising to do everything he can to make it an open list].
I've got the JCP docs printed up to send in when Stephen was talking
about proposing this, but as I failed to get them in on time to vote
for it and it's going to be open I hadn't seen the need to spend time
joining the JCP anymore.

[seriously, do I have to fax that entire doc in, or can I just send
the last page?]

Hen