www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: JAX-WS TCK
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:23:00 GMT
This is perfect. Thanks Geir.

-Adi

________________________________

From: Dan Diephouse [mailto:dan@envoisolutions.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:06 PM
To: jcp-open@apache.org
Subject: Re: JAX-WS TCK

Awesome. I can sympathize with the hotel fax machine problem... been
there. Thanks Geir!

On 1/18/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. < geir@pobox.com <mailto:geir@pobox.com>
> wrote:

Speak of the devil ;)

I got the license today, it's been signed and faxed back, and
Jonathan acked the receipt. (Finding a working fax machine here in
this hotel in AR was a treat...)

Anyway, Sun now has to digest it (countersign, etc), and I'll keep a
lookout for the TCK.

geir