www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Onno Kluyt <Onno.Kl...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JSR-299 status
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:19:55 GMT
Hmm, that's not good.
You are in our database as a  JCP participant representing Apache but
I don't see your nomination for JSR 299.

Let me look again. Ahh, well, you are in the system. Received on July
27. (guess I should have more than one cup of coffee before I do
these things). The PMO has approved your nomination (ie there's a
JSPA covering you), so we're waiting for Gavin to vote yes. I'll ping
him.

Onno.