www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject JSR-303 membership
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 06:15:24 GMT
Hi!

Its again me, sorry, but I don't want to miss the deadline for JSR-303.

I wanted to ask if it is possible to be a ASF representative for this
JSR and what to do to become one.

I heard that Niall Pemberton (jakarta commons-validator) also registered
for this JSR, but as far as I know as an "individual".

Could one please shed some light on it if this job is already filled by
an ASF representative or what I can do that you nominate me.
Or maybe to share this position. I think its a good idea to ensure that
this JSR fits together with MyFaces (JSF implementation) where I am a
PMC of.

Thanks!
Ciao,
Mario