www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSR303 - Validation
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 20:44:30 GMT
Hey Mario,

means like you wanna join as an ASF representive, right ?

Would be interesting to know how Jasson handles this JSR. Would be
great if this EG runs in a transparent manner similar to an open
source project.

<snip>
2.18 Please provide a description of the business terms for the
Specification, RI and TCK that will apply when this JSR is final.

The license will be a free-of-charge open source license.
</snip>

looks promissing.

Regards,
Matthias