www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Representative(s) for JSR-299 (Web Beans)
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:28:52 GMT
James-

you wanna file the NDA (see [1]). I did that already in the past for
the TCK testing of Apache MyFaces. Btw. I noticed on [2] that there
are some JCPs with more than one representive of the ASF. That's up to
the spec lead.

-Matthias

[1] http://www.apache.org/jcp/ApacheNDA.pdf
[2] http://www.apache.org/jcp/