www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSR-198 up for final vote
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:15:25 GMT
Now that I've seen that, I agree.

However, don't we get an opportunity to voice that concern at the start
under the rules of the JCP 2.6? It's not that important of a JSR to kick
up a fuss about if that was the case and we've "missed the chance".  I
don't expect the JCP honours "-0" though :)

In the end, they are probably crippling themselves if they need market
adoption to give it traction.

- Brett