www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NDA requirements
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:16:04 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> Brett et al : do you think it's possible to run this as a completely
> open list, that the onus is on you to filter and scrub information that
> you move across the boundary?  IOW, you don't ever forward mail, you
> don't move code across the boundary...  I don't know what kinds of
> things are being discussed in the EG, but can concepts be discussed "in
> general" on the 277 open list?

I don't think this would be possible until at least the public draft is
available. Discussing Java modularity out of context of the JSR is a
rather large topic. My understanding of the list was to allow discussing
the specifics of the JSR, not general discussion which there are
probably other forums we could use.

What did others think/expect?

- Brett