www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NDA requirements (was: list stuff)
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 06:57:07 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> Brett Porter wrote:
>> Sorry for the late reply. Not been at the computer most of the last week.
>
> I know the feeling.  Been sick myself and then a touch of travel.
>
> List is done.  You have been added as a moderator.   If you don't mind,
> please continue to ask that all get NDAs signed, but don't let that stop
> you from adding a Member - out-of-order is fine for members on the
> theory that there's some [weird] implicit NDA in place...

Thanks Geir. Can I get clarification on one point about the NDA, since
you are the one with the legal responsibility:

a) are non-members whose employer has signed the JSPA required to sign
an individual NDA? (specifically, Steve has raised this with regards to
HP - note that HP is not on the 277 EG itself though)

b) if members of a) are required to sign an NDA, are Sun employees any
exception to this?

Thanks,
Brett