www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about getting the portlet TCK for Pluto
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 11:22:14 GMT

On Jan 5, 2006, at 5:47 AM, Zhong ZHENG wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First of all, happy new year!
>
> Then something about pluto. I would like to ask you how to get the
> portlet TCK for the Pluto project.
> I checked the apache JCP pages, and printed the apache NDA. After
> signed the agreement, how should i send it?
> Should i send it to the address which i sent my contributor license
> agreement? Or if i could send it via fax?

Fax to  +1 203 665 6400  That's me.  Once that is in and registered,
I'll drop a copy of the TCK into your home directory on minotaur.

> I also sent a mail to jsr168-tck-request at sun.com, and got a
> response. I was asked to sign a 15-page
> portlet TCK license and send two copies to Sun Microsystems.

That's not the right way. If you are asking for the TCK as a
committer of the portals project, you don't ask Sun directly - the
ASF has signed the license and has the materials for your use.

> So, I am a little confused... What will be the best and the most
> convenient way to request for the TCK?

You've come to the right place.

geir

geirm@apache.org