www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: list stuff
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 03:20:31 GMT
Trying to put all this in JIRA (INFRA-705). Is this the correct list of
items?

* create a publicly archived, moderated subscription jcp-discuss list
* subscribe those from jcp-open, redirect posts to jcp-open
* close down jcp-open as a list
* cleanse jcp-open archives of spam and leave in private-arch for
historical purposes

I wasn't sure about "moderated subscription" (though that is consistent
with similar lists like community, repository and legal-discuss), and
whether the archives remain where they are or get copied to the new
location.

I've volunteered to make time to get this done.

- Brett