www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject creating jsr277-discuss@apache.org
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:53:39 GMT
Hi,

I have discussed this with Stanley and he has obtained confirmation. We
can go ahead with internal discussion as required.

The restrictions are entirely up to us as long as we continue to respect
the conditions of the JSPA. This means that discussions must remain
confidential, but that no NDAs are required.

The EG list content can be shared with the group. Once the group is
assembled, we can discuss whether we will try to get all messages
forwarded on, or whether they'd just prefer to get summaries.

However, all that said, since there is no legal firewall of the NDA, I
think we should ask the board to verify we can do this. They are meeting
next week.

Regardless, we can go ahead with creating this list. Geir - are you able
to do this?

Here is how I believe the list should be set up:

Moderators: myself, anyone else volunteering?
Subscription: moderated. Need to verify that subscribers are committers.
Posting: moderated.
Archive: private, available to committers on minotaur

Please let me know if I can do anything to help, or if you'd like me to
copy infra@ again/use JIRA.

Thanks,
Brett