www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thoughts on new site
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:05:44 GMT

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Dec 14, 2005, at 12:22 PM, Brett Porter wrote:
>
> Yes, we do need a heartbeat from the EG reps.  I don't want to see that the

+1 to the heartbeat. a) it's good to know for you and the board, b) it's
good to know for PR (show off our jcp involvement) and c) it's good to
know for asf committers (make them aware of the maturation of a jsr).

> EG rep is required to report all technical status - that's really out of
> scope for the ASF-level interest, and if people are interested, they should

Report on events I'd say (wonder where I get that from :) ).

So when they move to a new status in the JSR process, or there are people
problems to report then.

> As for my report to the board, this is a new thing and I'll be doing this
> month (I moved it to Dec from last month).

Publishable? Or likely to often be discussing private issues.

--

JSR-162 is on the licsnsed page twice.

Should we be linking to the projects that license a TCK? Also a section
that links to the projects that implement a JSR?

Probably something special and prominent for official reference
implementations.

Hen