www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject request to create private list jsr277-discuss@apache.org
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:01:08 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to create the following list for internal discussion of a JSR:

jsr277-discuss@apache.org

It must have moderated subscription and posting (I will volunteer for
initial moderation, and will get another member to help out after we're
set up).

The archive is tricky - unfortunately only those that have signed the
appropriate document [1] will be able to participate in the list, even
if they are ASF members. Ideally, I think we should have a unix group
"jcp-nda" for everyone that has this on file that governs access to the
archives for any such list, TCK material, etc. The initial membership
would be those listed in svn:/foundation/JCP/tck-nda-list.txt

If this is problematic, the list can be created as unarchived and I will
ensure a running summary is always ready to send to new members.

Can someone help out with this?

For more info, Geir has discussed these lists in the past:

200507: <A49F222F-CA84-47CF-AF14-549880B9E9B3@apache.org>
200510: <2931A2E3-2D0C-4A39-A1F6-4A336582C59B@apache.org>

Thanks,
Brett