www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSR-286
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 20:38:54 GMT
Gier,

I would definately like to participate and have submitted the
appropriate paperwork to Sun in order to participate as an individual.
I'd be more than happy to represent Apache, however, it's my
understanding that only one person will be allowed to participate on
Apache's behalf.  If that is the case, I'll support David Taylor in that
role.  If not, please add me to the list.

David