From r...@gardler.org
Subject Gut check on long term plan
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 18:34:57 GMT

Can you please confirm/deny that my assumption below (from this months
board report) is accurate:

"For the long range the infra team have set a goal of moving "all services off
ASF-owned hardware". Though I note some contradictions between this goal and
some short term activity, e.g. "Finalizing launching Fisheye services locally
at the  ASF to replace the third-party service run by Atlassian". I assume
this is matter of doing what needs to be done now vs the future and is
therefore not a real conflict. I'll talk to the team to get a fuller
understanding of the goals here."