From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Code signing: Maven usage
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 13:12:41 GMT
Hi,

I've seen the documentation for code signing at [1] and the ant task at
[2].

Since I'm building Eclipse plug-ins using Maven, a couple of questions
come up:

1. Is there anything which prevents/discourages invoking the code
signing service one per artifact? We would need to sign 10 artifacts
and using Maven the simplest way would be to call the plug-in once per
artifact.

2. I would like to reuse the logic from the Ant task and wrap it in a
Maven plug-in. What would be the way to get that code into a shared
utility class which I can reference from my new Maven plug-in?

Thanks,

Robert

P.S. Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to infra-dev

[1]: https://reference.apache.org/pmc/codesigning
[2]: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/b
uildutil/SignCode.java?view=annotate