From Richard Henwood <Richard.Henw...@arm.com>
Subject RE: FW: AArch64 CI loop
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 16:12:19 GMT
Excellent!

I've moved to an INFRA ticket.
I'll attend to any questions and requests there;

Thanks for the guidance!
Best regards,
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian M Dube [mailto:bdube@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 3:54 PM
To: infrastructure-dev@apache.org; Richard Henwood
Subject: Re: FW: AArch64 CI loop

The thread you linked ended in the two messages below, suggesting an INFRA ticket would be
better than a list mail, and that it may take a while.

Brian

Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 06:49:42 -0700
Subject: Re: Hadoop CI with alternate architectures.
From: Geoffrey Corey <coreyg@apache.org>
To: Infrastructure Development <infrastructure-dev@apache.org>

He did create an INFRA ticket.

@MrAsanjar it has been noted and added to the queue. However, do note that there are currently
a small number of people to work on INFRA tasks, so getting the time to work on your power
added to builds cluster tasks might be delayed.