From Richard Henwood <Richard.Henw...@arm.com>
Subject FW: AArch64 CI loop
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 19:22:00 GMT
Hi All,

Can you offer me any advice regarding my query, below?
Best regards,
Richard

From: Richard Henwood
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 9:16 AM
To: 'infrastructure-dev@apache.org'
Subject: AArch64 CI loop

Hi Infrastructure,

I would like to pursue the same task as MrAsanjar [1]. I.e. Providing the support to include
a non-x86 architecture into the Apache Hadoop CI infrastructure. In my case, I'd like to facilitate
AArch64 automatic and continuous build/test - and would like to know how best I can contribute
to this goal.

With best regards,
Richard

1.      http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-hdfs-dev/201605.mbox/%3CCADhf5wGLLtSSPxB+TWv_RYBuMs3gOea9fSURFZcoZ-qitegcCQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

--
Richard.Henwood@arm.com<mailto:Richard.Henwood@arm.com>
Software Ecosystem Program Manager

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or
copy the information in any medium. Thank you.