From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Planet at Apache
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:19:51 GMT
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but since the demise of
planet apache, I gather there's no appetite in the infra
team to support it.

Would it be any use if I take on the job of resurrecting it?
That would imply access to a server, and the relevant data
(is/was that fed from id.apache.org)?

I'd also be interested in whether planet could be extended
to aggregate per-project blogs, where a feed is available
that filters on a [projectname] keyword.  That could then be
offered to projects interested in aggregating project blogs.
Does that sound reasonable?

--
Nick Kew