From Geoffrey Corey <cor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop CI with alternate architectures.
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 13:49:42 GMT
He did create an INFRA ticket.

@MrAsanjar it has been noted and added to the queue. However, do note that
there are currently a small number of people to work on INFRA tasks, so
getting the time to work on your power added to builds cluster tasks might
be delayed.
On Jun 8, 2016 6:38 AM, "Upayavira" <uv@odoko.co.uk> wrote:

I would suggest you either mail infrastructure@, or better, create an
INFRA ticket in JIRA. This list isn't used much anymore, and I suspect
isn't where the infrastructure team hang out.

Upayavira

On Wed, 8 Jun 2016, at 01:13 PM, MrAsanjar . wrote:
> Apache Build team, any comments in this regard would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 7:28 PM, MrAsanjar . <afsanjar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Allen, I couldn't agree more with the opinions stated in your reply.
> > However it has to be done soon or later. We (OpenPower community) are
> > willing to contribute in anyway possible.

> >> simply getting in touch with the community, the same way as we had done
> >> with Apache Bigtop. Their support has been superb.
> >>
> >>         Apache Bigtop is but one project.  Adding PPC gear to the ASF
> >> build pool has a significantly larger impact since a lot more of the
Hadoop