From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven plug-in for code signing
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 08:55:31 GMT
On 04/05/2016 08:31, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The page at [1] says that there is work in progress for a Maven plug-
> in. Is the plug-in available anywhere for use with Apache projects? I
> would like to see how much this is a replacement for the jarsigner
> plug-in that we currently use for the Sling Eclipse plug-ins.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert
>
> [1]: https://reference.apache.org/pmc/codesigning

Sorry, the volunteer for that development disappeared shortly after
volunteering without producing any code. If you'd like to volunteer, the
equivalent code for Ant is available[1] and it should be simple to port
it to Maven.

Also, the code-signing service is currently in limbo as it needs to be
renewed. That was meant to have been completed by now so I'll chase up a
progress report.

Mark

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/buildutil/SignCode.java?view=annotate