From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject domain problem with groovy-lang.org
Date Sun, 22 May 2016 16:04:07 GMT
Hi all,

this is related to INFRA-11843
We have now groovy-lang.org down for about 2 days and get a lot of
messages asking why that is and if the project is suddenly dead or
something like that. It would be nice to give a good answer here and
maybe a prospect of how much longer the domain will not be reachable.

So any information I can give out... my last information is about the NS
slaves not being updated... that is not really something people can work
with.

bye Jochen