From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Download area for resources under non-ASL license?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:46:12 GMT
Right now, the project I work on is discussing doing something similar by
keeping a set of patches and applying them as part of the build.

But if you snoop around other project mailing lists, I believe you will
see mention of a "deps" folder where non-ASF stuff often ends up.  The
project I work on doesn't use that, but I believe that the contents of
"deps" are typically not modified.  IMO, the only issue with modification
would be making it clear to the general public the terms of such
modifications.

-Alex