From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Download area for resources under non-ASL license?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:58:36 GMT
Infrastructure has no inherent issues (provided legal doesn't) with a
separate download - we'd encourage you to make use of the Mirror
network (please don't reference specific Apache resources like
dist.a.o or archive.a.o)

If you need something better than that, we can probably leverage the
Bintray CDN to provide downloads as well - and that would probably be
a bit easier than using the mirror network.

--David