From William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: How to manually unsubscribe a user
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 13:06:04 GMT
My issue is that many of the subs to lists I have to deal with are forwards
for users who do not have an easy time following 'forward as attachment' or
'show source' instructions...

On the users, announce and dev@community lists, is is possible we can add
this to the message footer...

So that if said user still needs help, help is easy to provide?