From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject gitlab.apache.org
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 08:25:17 GMT
We, cloudstack-dev-list-users have been talking about moving more
functionality to github. This is being rejected by the foundation so far
for (in my view obvious) reasons of governance. The functionality is
however missed dearly so speaking with an ex-member he suggested we install
a machine with gitlab under the apache domain and let it administer our git
repos to gain similar functionality. Is this being discussed already and
should we do so?

--
Daan