From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject apache brooklyn projects -- git push permissions?
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 12:33:26 GMT

*Infra-*  We are ready to close the old incubating-brooklyn repository
and get write permission to the new one.

*All-*  I don't seem to have permissions to write to the new repos
(brooklyn*.git, 6 in total).  Maybe this is awaiting incubator-brooklyn
being closed?

I have the split-projects ready to go, with history and branches. You
can see examples in   ahgittin/brooklyn* .

The error I get is:

% git remote add apache-git
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/brooklyn.git
% get fetch apache-git
% git push apache-git master:master
*remote: You are not authorized to edit this repository.*
remote:
To https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/brooklyn.git
  ! [remote rejected] 0.4.0 -> 0.4.0 (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/brooklyn.git'

Thanks
Alex