From William Markito Oliveira <william.mark...@gmail.com>
Subject Disable e-mail monitoring on feature branches ?
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 05:32:01 GMT
Hi folks!

In Apache Geode (incubating) we follow the git-flow model and have
short-lived feature branches but sometimes a few of them are not that
short-lived and when we need to merge *develop* into the branch to get it
updated we're receiving a lot of commit e-mails when they're pushed.

Is it possible to disable such monitoring on feature branches and leave it
enabled only on "sanctioned branches" like develop/master/releases ?

Thanks!

--
~/William