From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git, history, protection, and other topics
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 14:54:22 GMT
I am impressed of the possibilities you are describing/implying here. You
are obviously more loose on git then the average contributor or committer.
More then me anyhow. I am not as much a pessimist as David I guess, so
looking forward to what can be done. Monkeys like me are at the keys I am
inclined to warn you.

--
Daan