From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Applying Github PRs to Apache git repos
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:16:35 GMT
Hey Adam
The tools you have been looking at are leveraging the commit message hook
that Github supports [1]. Based on the commit message you can close out
pull requests on Github. I also wrote a plugin to rbt that will work with
Github pull requests, code available at [2]. If you have any questions
please let me know

-Jake

[1]:
https://help.github.com/enterprise/11.10.340/user/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages/