From Geoffrey Corey <geoffcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git - SSL certificate problem
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:03:24 GMT
Sorry, I thought you had already turned off ssl verficiation in your git
config.

For now, you can run this: git config --global http.sslVerify false (if you
aren't careful, cna be very bad), or you can prefix running git commands
with GIT_SSL_NO_VERIFY=true git <command>

I'm still waiting on getting the signed cert from our CA.