From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nexus package blocked
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 00:05:10 GMT
> Hi guys,
>
> last thursday, I released a package on nexus (orgapachedirectory-1027,
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1027).
> <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1027>
>
> Since then it appears to be in 'Operation in Progress', but in any case,
> the jars are not pushed ot the maven repository, and I see no way to
> change this situation.
>
> Now that I announced the release, people start to ping us saying that
> the jars are not available, which is not good.
>
> Is there anything you can do to fix this annoying situation ?
>
> Many thanks !
FTR, here is the error message I get from the nexus UI :

activities
  release
    Event: Evaluating rules: Apache Rules
    Event: Copying items from orgapachedirectory-1027 to releases
    Event: Released failed
    cause : org.sonatype.nexus.proxy.walker.WalkerException: Aborted
walking on repository ID='orgapachedirectory-1027' from path='/'.

No idea what caused this issue...