From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: What are the specific concerns with a REST API on top of EZMLM?
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 22:59:32 GMT
Alan, Joe —

There is no plan, yet, as to what exactly will happen = but we are indeed working on the mail
platform - in the same vein we are with everything else - getting it onto a supported platform,
in puppet, and fully packaged up.

We are also looking at what we can do to remove the SPOFs in the service, such is hermes today.

We have had initial conversations in the team calls, which we have weekly, and we have agreed
to do something - though as of right now we have nothing more than to introduce our ideals
into this mix.

--
Cheers,
Tony