From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: Brooklyn not in http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:24:02 GMT
Alan,

I think in reality, we care far, far less about the tool itself than we do about the deployment
and management of it.

As David says, it must be deployed as a .deb, and be 100% in puppet and be idempotent too.

If you want help with this endeavour, please let me know and I can try to help you along.

--
Cheers,
Tony